Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Student Project - eHarmony Waffle Maker

I am currently in my capstone marketing class, Marketing Policy.  In this class we are given a term project and a group to work with (3-4 people).  The project is to create a marketing plan.  Each team is given a brand (we were given eHarmony) and a random product which they do not currently produce or compete within the industry (we were given a waffle maker).  Then we are given the term and a few milestone presentations and papers to get us in line.  At the end of the term we have to do a presentation and turn in our final marketing plan for the eHarmony Waffle Maker.

For our project we created a personalized waffle maker in which a couples names will be placed on the waffle iron plates, thus creating imprinted names on each waffle.  One guy in my group, Dale, actually created a prototype waffle maker, which we used during our presentation to make waffles for the class.


I also pieced together a few ads targeted to our main three market segments (Newlyweds segmented based on age).



And then.. we pieced the whole thing together into a marketing plan!

eHarmony Waffle Maker





Another group member and I just finished putting this together this morning and it feels great to be done!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how to make this?? I'm trying to do something similar for my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete