Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Aluminum Foil for the Win

So a lot of my friends have been obsessed with reddit.com lately.  It is a site that provides posts from its members about just about anything.  People can then up-vote or down-vote the posts and it creates a list of the posts that are rated highest by its users.  A lot of the posts are rather humorous and some more informational.  Recently I stumbled upon this little gem of a prank and I thought I should share it. 

While one college roommate was out of town the other decided to prank his room.  I can't imagine how long this took, or how much foil it used, but it is just ridiculous.  Also, think of how long it would take to unwrap everything!

So here are a few of the photos:


Intense right?
To see all the photos from the prank:  Aluminum

This reminds me a lot of an Office prank where Jim wraps Dwight's desk and belongings in wrapping paper.  Or I guess he more so builds pseudo desk and belongings to wrap.  Sorry for the poor quality video, it's the best I could find.



Also, this makes me think of this prank I saw a while back that I think is just kind of mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment