Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Innovation

I am currently in a class in which we have to create a product and actually have the opportunity to develop and prototype it throughout the term.  So, with this in mind I couldn't help but notice some cleverly designed products that are out there now!

Some of these are a bit silly.... and I may have gotten a little carried away, but bear with me.

First up we have a key lock that you can find easily in the dark!  Just start at the top and slide down... I could really use one of these.


Next up!  Mop slippers!  Get exercise, clean floors, be comfortable, and look cool.

Cups that can sit at an angle so you can pour without getting foam.

Pizza slicer that is easier to use (so it looks-but maybe I am just really bad at cutting pizza the "normal way").

Oreo milk dipper... no more messy fingers!

Ok, now this one is seriously cool and I actually do want one of these.  It is a side table/dresser, in which part of it rolls out to become a table that you can use in bed.

Stackable usb plugs.

Book and note taking chair.  Not sure what the wheel is for, but it looks fancy.

The rolling bench.  So when it rains you can roll to a fresh, dry space to sit.  


So there you have it!  Our idea is to make an automatic dry ingredient dispenser and I will just leave it at that.  Don't want to spoil anything or give away any of our genius ideas.

To check out some more inventions check out: http://nedhardy.com/2011/03/10/34-cleverly-designed-inventions/

No comments:

Post a Comment