Friday, April 15, 2011

Back to the Future

So I have been absent for far too long... a mixture of a little unexpected life drama and a trifecta of school, work, and extracurricular madness.  However, today I officially mailed off and submitted my video and application for the COLABORATORY internship in Portland, Oregon.  Really, really, REALLY want it, so hopefully I will have a shot.  Would be my dream come true as corny as that sounds.

Anyways.. A while ago I stumbled upon this really cool photography project.  It is by Irina Werning and is called Back to the Future.  The project takes old pictures of children and recreates the pictures with the now grown up children.  I think it is so awesome and well done!  Here are some of my favorites:






Here is the link to the project, and keep an eye out as there is a Back to the Future II coming later this year in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment