Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Now That's Stylish! - Huggies

So I had previously heard that Huggies was starting to make "Jeans" diapers.  I thought it was a joke initially, but I recently caught the new commercial for the diaper.


Fantastic right?  This just cracks me up!  These diapers run $19.99 for a pack of between 52-72 (depending on size) which when looking at my very limited research seems very comparable to other Huggies diaper prices. 

Personally, I think these diapers will do well.  With a lot of mom's looking to stay fashionable and wanting the best for their child, these diapers seem like a fun way to set their child apart.  Give them a little extra confidence on the playground.  Also, it seems most other disposable diapers are rather plain in comparison.  One thing that may hurt this denim diaper is that with the recession still hanging around, parents are looking for the cheapest diapers, etc. for their children in order to save some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment