Sunday, June 26, 2011

Been gone too long!

This past month of my life has been crazy - and unfortunately without blog posts!  I have in the past few weeks graduated from college, moved back home with the parents, gotten into summer school for advertising, had an interview and got a job with a company that works with entrepreneurs to create business plans/websites/logos, dropped said summer school classes, moved onto my sisters couch in downtown Portland, found an apartment to move into with my sister and her boyfriend come August, and finally I just got back from a long weekend of hiking and camping at Silver Falls!

If you have never been to Silver Falls it is a really cool area.  We did a hike that was 8.7 miles and walked past/under 10 different waterfalls.  The campground was also really nice (best camping showers I have ever seen).   Also, highlight of the hike, I found a four leaf clover!  I have never even seen a four leaf clover before.

Also, we stopped at the local Silverton brewery and I think I found my new favorite beer.  It is called Emily's Ember by Seven Brides Brewing! And on their website they have a list of where you can find there beer - and there are a few places in Portland!

Anyways... Now that my life is starting to get semi-figured out I will be able to get back to my posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment