Monday, March 28, 2011

PBJ's Grilled


I just have to rave about this food cart located in Portland, OR.  They are located on 23rd near Kearney and are just about the most amazing place I have ever been to!  Call me childish, but I LOVE traditional PBJ's.  However, this stand has found a way to take the well-known sandwich and make it exciting again!  With sandwiches on their menu being either sweet, savory, or spicy there are a lot of interesting combinations to choose from.  This weekend I questionably tried a bite of my sisters "Hot Hood" containing peanut butter, cherry jelly, bacon, and jalapeno. A-Mazing!  I will definitely be returning to their stand sometime soon and in the meantime will be craving :)

Check out their website at:  http://pbjsgrilled.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment